Apr 6, 2009

Am I Conservative ??

I wonder am I the only one who find no point/value in TV shows like Splitsvilla or am I too conservative in my thoughts ??

When I recollect my childhood , I grew up with Surabhi,Malgudi Days,Spirit of Unity concerts(Rahman's BGM still ringing in my ears)..

Present youth is growing up with MTV,Channel V etc..Well there is nothing right or wrong here..
But what are the choices we give to so-called younger generation..

How 20 girls try hard to win 1 guy is what we really need at this moment ?? ..skimpy clothes , open flirting and abusive language are the trademarks of girls with ATTITUDE ?!!

I got to know one team was disqualified in Roadies because they did not use 'enough' abusive language ..

Quite disheartening..

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

Nope. You’re thinking about happening. It’s the availability that changes the youth attitude. A change with aware is welcome to stop roll out of control.

Anbu said...

While I see no values (other than may be production values), check out http://www.business-standard.com/india/storypage.php?autono=354172

Raji said...

Nice article..Successful Business at the expense of ???